Old July 17th 03, 06:08 AM
Sydney Hoeltzli

GwenO MS wrote:
Does anyone sell their flying/pilot books on eBay? I'm going to list the ones
we don't use anymore, or have doubles of. Any advice?

Gwen,

You might consider Half.com instead. They seem to be better set
up for buyers to search for specific names of books, plus, you
can price it as you think fair and wait for a buyer who feels it
is worth that to show up. I like half better for books and videos.

Also, consider listing in rec.aviation.marketplace. Doesn't have the
guarantees/buyer protection of ebay/half but we've had good luck.

Cheers,
Sydney