Old August 10th 04, 11:34 PM
Rutger

Default Big guy considering a homebuilt...

Visit http://www.murphyair.com and have a look at the Rebel and Moose models.

I'd almost give one of the family jewels for a Super Rebel/Moose with an M14 on it.

(Captain Wubba) wrote in message . com...
Hello. I'm interested in constructing a homebuilt kit plane, and have
looked at several of the available options. But I'm also 6 foot 5
inches tall, and weigh about 300 lbs. Big guy. Are there are particual
models to focus on, or conversely exclude? The Zenith Zodiac looks
pretty roomy, but looks can be deceiving. I fit fine in a 152 by
myself, but I would like to be able to take a person with me. Build
time, cost, cruise speed, and useful load are considerations, but the
biggest one is cabin size and comfort. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cap