Old December 15th 05, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Actual Time in Sacramento

Mark,
To be honest with you I wouldn't do this in any of the FBO planes I
teach in. I wouldn't do it in most of the CAP planes either. However, I
know the level of maintenance my Mooney gets. When I'm flying my family
over the Sierras or over open water in Mexico, I have to have a good
confidence level with my plane. My Mooney gets regular oil analysis,
baroscoping, as well as a continuous electronic engine monitor. I also
have a fairly young FNEW (not rebuilt, not factory reman) engine.

-Robert