Old November 19th 03, 02:34 PM
Gig Giacona

"Lpmcatee356" wrote in message
VTOL vehicle called the Protobike. Seems they are building them for the
military (VerLiVee's) and also have a version for civilians (Protobike).
I'd sure like to have one. Visit www.protoscience.com/protobike.html

I missed out on the ground floor of the Skycar so my reseller application

goes
out in the mail before I go home tonight........

The only thing they are selling is hard drives. The modem they hype is
vaporware. And if anyone believes that this company will ever fly anything
more advanced than paper airplanes let me help you out. Just send me your
money. I'll take it to Las Vegas. You will have [largeNum]% more chance of
ever seeing it again.

Their graphic of the damn thing looks like something my 12 year old did on
the computer.