Old May 15th 18, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Scotch tape

Hi,

I love the Bowlus tape, but I'm biased - I bought the rights to it from Mike Bowlus when he decided to retire. It is great tape at a great price. It find it equal to the 3M tape in stretchyness and better in the brightness of the white color.
http://cumulus-soaring.com/bowlus.htm

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 8:14:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 3:31:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
What are the most flexible/stretchy tapes?

With a bit of practice, the Bowlus tape does a very good job of compound curves. I've done an ASW-20 control hatch with a single piece.

5Z