Old January 22nd 04, 03:06 PM
Jay Honeck

Garmin 340 (basic) or PS Engineering PMA-7000 (more elaborate) both work
well for me.

They both look wonderful, but they have built-in intercoms. I've already got
the PS Engineering CD Player/Intercom, so it's sorta over-kill to buy
another intercom.

I guess all I really need is another Narco CP-136M, with a faceplate that
isn't falling off. (It's actually not just a cosmetic problem. The face
plate holds the push-buttons in, so -- with the left side of the faceplate
no longer attached to anything -- I am at risk of the pushbuttons actually
falling out. This is probably why gluing hasn't worked well -- there is
constant spring-loaded tension against the faceplate, from the pushbuttons.)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA