Old October 26th 05, 01:27 AM
JC

Default Ka6 CR-PE wreck for sale

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:43:55 -0800, Pete Brown wrote:

On which continent and in which state,province, or town,
are the bits now located?

Dave Spring ford wrote:
I have a Ka6 CR-PE (SN 6310) wreck if anyone is looking for Ka6 bits.

The glider caught a bush landing in a field and cart wheeled. The right
wing is OK, the left wing has the tip broken, but I believe is
repairable. The fuselage is broken in front of the empennage and the
nose cone is destroyed.

contact me at

ls6b at rogers dot com

A search of the se rail number indicates it is registered to
Washington DC.
__________________________________________________ _____-

FAA Registry
N-Number Inquiry Results

N4638T has multiple records

Reserved N-Number
Type Reservation No Fee
Mode S Code 51324102
Reserved Date 09/11/2003
Renewal Date None
Purge Date 99/99/9999
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name SAFE FLIGHT 21 PRODUCT
TEAM/AND-510/ROBERT D SMITH
Street 800 INDEPENDENCE AVE SW
City WASHINGTON
State DIST. OF COL.
Zip Code 20591
County DIST OF COLUMBIA
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description

Serial Number 6310 Type Registration
Unknown
Manufacturer Name SCHLEICHER Certificate
Issue Date None
Model KA 6 CR Mode S Code
51324102
Year Manufacturer None Cancel Date
/ /
Reason for Cancellation Unknown Exported To