Old August 20th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark Morissette

Default OSH videos are up...

Peter Duniho wrote:

Mirrors can work in a variety of ways, but most common is simply to provide
an alternate link for the hosted videos (or in this case, it may be easier
to just host an entire alternate video page, so that no one has to go
through and insert new links for each video).

That's about it, Jay. Let me know if that's something your into - I
can put together a basic HTML page with simple links to the videos using
my own webspace..or I could mirror your exact html as long as you could
FTP me the videos.

Then you could just put a link on your site pointing there...aka "If the
site is slow, try this mirror" situation.

--
Mark
Courtice Ontario Canada