Old January 24th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

Default EAA UWO Dorm Room (Air Conditioned) For Sale

George Patterson wrote:

Montblack wrote:

I got roped into taking care of four cats last year. Won't do that again!

We have 6 cats. They'll take care of themselves for periods up to a week.
If we stay away that long, though, some of them give us an "do I know
you?" look when we get back. We just have to make sure they have clean
litter boxes and adequate food and water before we go.

George Patterson
Coffee is only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong
to your slightly older self.

Yeah Let the mice out ;-)