Old February 9th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
CriticalMass

Default "The Kiwi" is born!

Jay Honeck wrote:
I'm new to this group, so you'll pardon the intrusion (I usually hang
out over on rec.aviation.piloting), but I thought this might be of
interest to flight simulator aficianados:

Our new flight simulator cockpit -- quickly dubbed "The Kiwi" by its
creator -- has arrived at our aviation themed hotel!

Jay,

I know your post has been here for ages, but, since there's been no
replies, I guess you've figured out by now that on this group, it's a
bunch of gamers. They're not gonna' come flying over to the hotel.

It's a sim thing - no mobility's involved.