Old April 18th 20, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Soaring Contest and Coronavirus

On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 11:06:57 AM UTC-7, Boise Pilot wrote:
Question: The Seniors contest was held in FL a few weeks ago employing rules to reduce group gatherings and attempts to maintain social distancing. Just for informational purposes, has there been any reports of any of the contestants, crews, organizational people, volunteers, etc., being tested positive or having any health issues associated with the corona virus during of after the contest?
Boise Pilot

A more relevant question is would they have held the contest knowing what we know now? My guess is no.

Tom