Old April 27th 21, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Guy Acheson[_2_]

Default padding in Cobra trailer

This is a great question that all Cobra owners will have to face.
I have two trailers and replaced the original carpet about five years ago with indoor/outdoor carpet that I put in place with rubber cement.
The hardest part is removing the crumbly foam rubber backing on the original padding. Aweful product.
My second trailer has the padding starting to fall off.

So...JJ...is there a heavy felt product or carpet that has self adhesive backing appropriate for this use?