Old December 10th 03, 09:14 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Crossposts to: nc.forsale, triangle.forsale Deleted...

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote...
Lori, do you realize that by opening a camp to train wives to think like

you
do, you could become rich beyond your wildest dreams? Think about it.

I'm
serious.

She has a pilot, that actually flies his plane...

Quite different than having one, that sits in the cockpit and makes
airplane/jet noises...

"Lori Fields" wrote...
HA! I hear from so many guys that fly that once they get married, the

wife
wants them to get rid of the plane. I am the total opposite. I love

fly, local barbeque/fish fry fly-ins and everything. I love the

weekend
trips to the beach and the mountains of North Carolina, and I will

miss
the
Tripacer, but we need something faster, like an RV-6 or a Glasair. I

love
to fly and I love my pilot :-) We have been engaged since this past

July
and are getting married in 5 weeks in Hawaii.
So James, sorry man, but I gotta turn ya down.