Old January 8th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Building a Gyrobee

Tim: I flew my gyro at the McKinleyville airport for an airshow back in the
late 60's. And I took my 93yr old mother for a hover ride in my Baby Belle
at Murray field this year. Way back in the late 50's I took flying lessons
at Murray field. Good cool air at sea level makes all flying look good.

--
Kathryn Fields
Experimental Helo magazine
"TM" wrote in message
ps.com...

Shiver wrote:

If you decide to go ahead with the project stay in touch with the group
and post progress reports... and of course set up a website and post
pictures.

There is a pretty good group of dedicated lurkers and contributors here.

It might not the widest read group in the aviation world but everybody
seems to have a good time.

Will do, although it won't be anytime soon. We've just moved to Nor
Cal and it'll be a while before I can take on the project. But there's
this little airport, Murray Field, right near by and every time I drive
past it....

-Tim