Old March 5th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
B4RT

Default a VERY close call/ armchair pilots

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:15:15 -0500, "B4RT"
wrote:

I didn't measure it, but from the look of it the blade pitch at the tip of
the main rotor of my jetranger when its at 90 degrees to the right (the
most negative pitch point) and the collective full down is roughly 0
degrees, it might even be a shade negative.

Hey Bart,

Any idea where I can get my hands on an old Bell 206 collective
assembly? Specifically the collective lever and end "box"...
Preferrably something that's been removed from service and is of no
use to anyone any longer..

I don't really know.

It would probably be easier to find a Huey collective, its not a life
limited part on the Jetranger so the only place to find one would be a
boneyard. Surplus military parts are all over from what I hear.

Bart