Old November 14th 04, 11:41 PM
Jeff Shirton

"Morgans" wrote in message

Most everyone here has been real patient, and answered your
questions about flying, but you are stepping across a line, with this.

You will have to understand that Citizens of the United States are very
suspicious of ANY middle-eastern person, asking about simulators,
or wanting to learn to fly large airliners.

Welcome to America, where you are found "guilty" without
benefit of a trial, solely based on the colour of your skin, and/or
the ethnicity of your name.

Makes me glad I'm not an American.

(Maybe there will be other Americans who will stand up against
this prejudiced behaviour... We'll see... I'm hoping...)

Ramapriya, I'm sorry that there are people like Jim in the world.

--
Jeff Shirton jshirton at cogeco dot
ca

Keep thy airspeed up, less the earth come from below
and smitethee. - William Kershner
Challenge me (Theophilus) for a game of chess at Chessworld.net!