Old February 28th 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Enzo Matrix

Default Hellcat Mk I - NICE ! ! !

Andrew B wrote:
wrote in message
ng.com...
Maybe it's "OK" as a Franklin Mint diecast, but it doesn't hold a
candle to
a properly built plastic kit.

Brian

Would this be anywhere near qualifying as what you mean Brian?
I've been waiting for an excuse to post the pic for a while now, it
was taken while the model was suspended in front of a white-ish wall
having given the prop a quick spin. I'm just a little disappointed by
the under wing light/reflection. A standard plastic kit completed by
my brother.

My first reaction was "He's cheating! That's not a model - that's real!"
:-)

However, when you look closely - and it has to be really closely - you can
just about tell it's a model. Excellent work!

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.