Old February 28th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default annual interruptus

Yup, annual interruptus!

Mid-time Continental IO-520 factory reman...
We have 6 jugs to replace for leaking exhaust valves.
The valves also have ridges (or lips), so they don't
seat properly... and the valve guides are worn.
We'll be down for a second week.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocations!"
--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com http://users.frii.com/jer/