Old March 2nd 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Roger[_4_]

Default annual interruptus

On 28 Feb 2007 04:43:10 -0800, "Denny" wrote:

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)www.rogerhalstead.com- Hide quoted text -

Umm, my emailer just happened to notice this post Roger - as I had
quit following the thread...
Go ahead and send them if your emailer will allow a big file... I have
a 3 meg line for downloads...

On the Aztruck, I have a 150 hours, or so, in them so I understand the
critters... I'm not interested in having one... Fat Albert does what I
need in a family hauler...

And to put an end to this thread, the annual is over, the fat boy is
back home, snoozing in his hanger....

Now all I gotta do is remember to get them off the other computer.
Hopefully I'll remember before my next annual.:-))

denny