Old March 26th 21, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Revolutionary new plane

AS wrote on 3/25/2021 6:05 PM:

Dan, why are you yelling at me with that massive font? What did I ever do to you?
Herb

Dan - your font comes through at least twice the size than everybody's else' font.

Uli
'AS'

Dan is always the same size as everyone else on my computer. But maybe that's because my Usenet
server uses text only, no html. Are you reading RAS on Google?