Old March 26th 21, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edi Perfecto

Default Revolutionary new plane

Dňa Å¡tvrtok 25. marca 2021 oÂ*16:11:13 UTC+1 použÃ*vateľ Eric Greenwell napÃ*sal:
Mark Mocho wrote on 3/25/2021 7:27 AM:
About as aerodynamic as a brick.

No, it's about as aerodynamic as four bricks.

2,000 passengers? Following fixed routes where the track runs? Of course, all bridges, tunnels and power lines will have to be removed. No problem, apparently.

And if you wonder about the legalization of marijuana, this is a great example of all the "neat ideas" we are going to see. I think we're already seeing the results from repealing the Laws of Physics.

The concept came from a Russian design firm, so I doubt legal marijuana was involved :^)

must have been lot of vodka then..