Old March 27th 21, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Revolutionary new plane

On 3/25/21 9:29 AM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:11:09 -0700, Eric Greenwell wrote:

Mark Mocho wrote on 3/25/2021 7:27 AM:
About as aerodynamic as a brick.

No, it's about as aerodynamic as four bricks.

2,000 passengers? Following fixed routes where the track runs? Of
course, all bridges, tunnels and power lines will have to be removed.
No problem, apparently.

And if you wonder about the legalization of marijuana, this is a great
example of all the "neat ideas" we are going to see. I think we're
already seeing the results from repealing the Laws of Physics.

The concept came from a Russian design firm, so I doubt legal marijuana
was involved :^)

That explains it: vodka was involved (been there, done that with Russian
and Ukrainian friends).

Hopefully not both at the same time.

That Alice electro-thingy was named by the company's founders after a
night of hard drinking in a hangar, while blasting out some Jefferson
Airplane (ironic isn't it?). Some white rabbits and a ten foot tall
Alice were involved.