Old September 10th 03, 09:05 AM
PW

"Treetopper" wrote in message
Dennis, I think he was trying to tell you you don't have to have a

catagory
license to fly a single seat helicopter. Only a rating with that of a

power
plant included is required and a SEL will suffice. You can not fly a two
seat though even if solo with out the Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating.

Jim

wrote in message
"PW" wrote:

Dennis,

Do you have a PPL? If so, except for safety, you don't need

anything
for
the rotorcraft.

Phil

I assume that you mean a private pilot license for helicopters. No.
I haven't gotten that far. I'm still learning in the R22.

I have had some people tell me that the scorpions were much harder to
fly than the R22 and others tell me that they were easier. I'm
totally confused.

Dennis H.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."
To find out what an H-1B is and how they are putting
Americans out of work, visit the following web site
and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news video:
http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm

What Jim said.