Old November 30th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Ash

Default High flight

In article
,
george wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:34*pm, " wrote:
Nice ride report Mike!

Soaring a different world of aviation in the full scheme of things,
yet all really is the same when it comes to enthusiasm..

And the photos :-)
Just do a search for Mike in the group.
He posted a link to some photos a while back

I have a huge pile of glider-related photos:

http://pix.mikeash.com/main.php?g2_v...um&g2_keyword=
glider

Short version:

http://tinyurl.com/yklehor

Some videos too, of which this is my favorite, showing all the good
parts of an entire flight, including takeoff, tow, and landing:

http://www.mikeash.com/?page=glider_first_hd_video.html

Regarding enthusiasm, you bet. It may be a little different from what
you guys do with those big fans up an the front of the plane, but the
essentials are all there.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth