Old October 27th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jack

Default New Soaring Classified Ads

Bullwinkle wrote:
Isn't the soaring community already very well supported in this area by
Wings and Wheels, and the SSA classifieds?

By Tim Mara's Wings and Wheels? You bet! By SSA's classifieds? Not so
much (too slow responding, mostly). Either way, competition improves the
breed. Paul has as much right to offer this service as does Tim, and his
unique approach will be of benefit, I am sure. I am a customer of both
gentlemen, and in fact bought my first glider from a Wings and Wheels
ad, and bought my second glider from an SSA ad. Who knows where my third
may come from (though I doubt I'll need another)?

Bring it on, Paul, and all you other entrepreneurs. Isn't that the
American way?

Jack