Old July 25th 03, 02:35 AM
Cy Galley

Got down to 41° last night. Didn't break 80 today, Maybe by Sunday it will
go to 90 but by that time I'll be in cool Oshkosh. Sorry you won't make it.
it will be my 32nd.

Cy Galley, TC - Chair, Emergency Aircraft Repair, Oshkosh
Editor, EAA Safety Programs
or

Always looking for articles for the Experimenter

"Rich S." wrote in message
"Cy Galley" wrote in message
Well Rich, It was only 77 ° today. Supposed to get down to high 40s or

low
50 tonight and we are 160 miles south of Oshkosh. Is supposed to get

90
some this week end but I am heading North this Friday to look for green
planes that break off axles.
GRIN

Have a safe flight!

Not coming this year, Cy. I have imposed enough on the good offices of the
Emergency Repair Crew. I hope you guys will have a relatively quiet time

of
it. Please tell the crew that I am thinking of them and still remember

their
good-natured and able assistance. 2002 was a year to remember, for sure.

Rich S.

P.S. Current temperature in Helena, MT @ 8 PM is 96°.