Old December 23rd 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default pounder

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in

message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"alan" wrote in message
.uk...
Is he dead?

Not yet, I have just been very short of time
Atb seems to be dead though.
However I now have the time to spar wits & words.

Mr Pounder

Bring out your dead!

I said "seems to be dead".

Mr Pounder

Near enough is good enough. Bring out yer dead!

Bruce.

Yes?

How are you?

Fine. Mostly.

But partially not to fine?

Yes, something to ponder, Pounder.

Poorly?

Surely.

Tell me all about it Bruce, I may be able to help here.

It? That's a rather personal question, Pounder.

Figure of speech Bruce.
{Sighs}

Mr Pounder

How do you figure that?