Old January 2nd 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Don W

Default old days

Airman wrote:
Dear John Doe:

Interesting question and the answer lies with a great instructor. Go
fly with Chin Tu at Civic Helicopters in Carlsbad, CA or Western
Operations in Rialto, CA. I am sure there are other places with
qualified instructors (not some kid building time).

Actually, this is part of the problem with the way
aviation training is done today. Many (maybe
most) of the instructors are kids building time
with very little experience outside of flight
instruction. I don't know all of the reasons for
this, but I have sure observed it.

Don W.