Old March 6th 04, 05:03 PM
Dav1936531

From: "Thomas J. Paladino Jr."

I have to pretty much agree with this article. Fully electronic voting
machines are a horrible, horrible idea.

Absolutely. The lack of a paper receipt of how a vote was cast is the first
step towards creating a "banana republic" wherein elections are stolen and
fraud rules. Trustworthy recounts will be impossible.

If Bush wants to make Constitutional amendments, amend the Constitution so that
a paper receipt is required in all votes at Federal, State, and possibly even
the local level.

And I am truly concerned that the electorate of the US doesn't seem to be too
concerned about the potential for abuse these voting computers represent.
Dave