Old June 11th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Quad City Airshow & Golden Wings Museum Pix & Video

Jim Burns wrote:
Hey, if you guys need anything, or want me to pick anything up that Paul
doesn't have room for, let me know. I'd be happy to run it over to OSH Sat
or Sun.

Ah...good to know that should we exceed the useful load of the airplane
of minivans, that we have a backup. Then again, it figures, coming from
an Aztec driver. :-)

You mean, you need an excuse to run over to OSH Sat/Sun? The fact that
the Honeck, Allison, and whoever else wants to fly from IOW are showing
up isn't enough? :-)

Seriously though, will do letting you know. Thanks!

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

you will always long to return"