Old February 14th 05, 01:36 AM
Capt.Doug

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find an old Cessna 140 (for example) fuselage for
cheap that I could mount on a pole out front? Or a big ol' Convair

prop?
Something I could hoist up onto a 3-story sign, to catch the eye of
travelers?

If you are going 3 stories up, you'll need something of size. There is a
restaurant on Century Blvd across the street from the approach end of Runway
25L at LAX that has fiberglass replicas of WW2 fighters. They manufacture
them for sale.too. I seem to remember the name of the restaurant is the
'Rainbird'. They literally took a real plane and covered it with plaster to
form a mold.

D.