Old May 29th 08, 04:58 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
JJS[_2_]

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 09:51:23 +0100, "William Black"
wrote:

Bush 'plans Iran air strike by August' Won't work. Bush had
stated that he will attend the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony (Aug
8).

Interesting.

Half the European leaders have already pulled out of that particular chance
for a free dinner.

That a stretch seeing that Merkel, Brown and Sarkozy had never said
they were going in the first place. You can't withdraw from an event
that you were not going to. Its too late for them to change their
minds now. The same thing with Steven Spielberg withdrawing his
services. He never had a contract to do anything for the Beijing
Olympics.

You really believe he didn't know his contractual situation regarding
the Olympics? Rather strange wouldn't you say for someone involved
in a business neck deep in contracts.

When that was pointed out to him we didn't hear a peep from
him since.

Why should we hear a peep from him? He simply walked away from
the situation and got on with his life. He just released a movie
or didn't you hear?

Joe

Mia Farrow? Who's she?

It's possible he needs an excuse to get out of it and he thinks (yes, I
know...) that bombing somewhere is preferable to appearing on a platform
with the Chinese tyrants...

That will indeed be an interesting development. Let's see if Bush can
swing it.

--
William Black