Old June 2nd 09, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default 2 very short High Definition Videos

Cessna takeoff and instrument panel in High Definition Video Casio
FC-100 is my new camera with high speed capability (up to 1000 frames
per second)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXlU9LjnPKg

Video above is departing KMBO heading to Gulfport.

I am not happy with the way the prop displays in the video so my Kodak
Easy Share will still be my primary camera looking out the front..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACessrJJzg

instrument panel of the Cessna 172. Clarity of the gauges on the
panel looks good!

Down side to HD are the videos files are huge! Almost 200 megs a
minute!