Old May 22nd 12, 05:34 AM
Capt. Wes B. Capt. Wes B. is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don P View Post
Sorry to beat this dead horse.... Here is my trip:
Leg1 : 49.3 NM .6 Hobbs
Leg2 : 59.0 NM .6 Hobbs
Leg3 : 36.2 NM .4 Hobbs

How much of this can legally be logged as Cross Country Time?
I agree with the other comments. It would/should count as a cross country flight of a total distance of 144.5 NM and a total time of: 1.6 hrs-If I remember correctly (I don't have a FAR AIM right in front of me) but as far as the cross country requirements are concerned for your P.P.L. it needs to be a trip total of 150 NM. So while this particular trip would not count as part of that requirement, it should give you the cross country hours you will need and can use.

Capt. Wes B.
B.S. Aviation Management CFI-I, MEI

Marketniner.com Buy, Sell, or Trade All Things Aviation-First Ad is Free!