Old April 8th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default I have an opinion on global warming!

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 16:32:05 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

RomeoMike writes:

People with credentials are not always correct, but in my experience
they are correct more often than people without. Often people without
credentials focus on some small part of a problem, unaware of the full
scope.

Often people with credentials adopt an opinion without a solid basis and then
attempt to impose it upon others by constantly referring to their credentials.
Their sycophants and others who agree with them will also attempt to impose
the opinion based on credentials.

Personally, I have no idea if this is a valid point. I'm not an expert
either.

I don't think it's a relevant point. The temperature drops with altitude up
to a certain point, then rises again, reaching several thousand degrees at
some altitudes. However, I don't see how this correlates at all with global
warming.

well if there is warming it is only surface warming not global
warming.
has the earth's weather ever been stable?