Old July 6th 05, 05:35 AM
Mike the Strike

Tom:

Well, the Euro did peak pretty much as expected close to 1.35, but then
dropped more quickly than earlier predictions called for as the dollar
strengthened and the Eurozone weakened.

The pundits (and I don't claim to be one!) predict a further softening
of the Euro down to around 1.12 to 1.15 in the next few months. Then
it's anyone's guess.

Tom, even though I argued with you, I followed a similar investment
strategy and hope to buy a new glider soon.

I'm not sure that I would call $100k affordable to most folks, however.
I rather like the comment of one old timer who said he didn't like to
fly any glider costing more than a year's salary! I kind of feel the
same way.

Regards

Mike