Old July 6th 05, 02:24 PM

My point about the Euro prediction is don't trust it, currency exchange
rates behave as a commodity and are very volatile. I do expect the Euro
to drop further, simply because the Fed is raising rates (there is also
a glut of savings - yes, savings - around the world looking for a place
to park). My strategy doesn't attempt to predict exchange rates; it
simply rewards patience.

Affordable, of course, is a matter of perspective. I definitely would
not call a $100k glider cheap! But $100k is A LOT more affordable than
$135k. A year's salary is a reasonable safety valve for the risk of
concentrating too much assets in a single investment (if you are
working for a salary).

Tom