Old July 31st 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Duniho

Default Get Rid Of Warbirds At Oshkosh

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
From this post and others, sounds like everyone would be better served
to keep stupid pilots from Oshkosh. But how to do that? There's the rub,
eh?

As I said in my previous post to this thread, assuming the various
descriptions of the situation at Oshkosh are accurate (and there's enough
similar ones to have every reason to believe they are), the first step would
be for the FAA staff (controllers and inspectors) to stop putting up with
the stupid pilots.

Pilots who can't comply with the published and transmitted instructions
should be refused entry into the Class D, never mind allowed a landing
clearance, and FAA inspectors should be filing actions where pilots are
actually in violation of the FARs.

Pete