Old August 5th 07, 10:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
No Spam

Default GTX330 programming

On 8/5/07 02:56, "Kyprianos Biris" wrote:

In the Garming GTX330 Transponder how do you disable the FLT ID PWR-UP ENTRY
at start up ?

I have a standard aircraft reg. number and will never need this feature.

Thanks in advance

I don't know what a standard aircraft registration number is, but that's not
surprising - I don't know a lot of things!

Anyway, you can look in Section 5 of the Installation manual and see how to
change whether the flight id is entered automatically or must be entered by
the pilot at power up. I couldn't see a way to disable the whole function.

Here's a link for a previous version of the manual:

http://www2.mstewart.net:8080/Downloads/GTX330_IM.pdf

Good luck,

- Don
Everybody needs a rubber chicken.