Old May 19th 20, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Live Streaming Gliding this Summer

I can't make any promises due to my work schedule, but you should definitely contact Sundance Aviation in Moriarty. They drag gliders up from 0900 to 1700, but might be closed on Monday/Tuesday.

My glider is a single seat, so just the camera is the only option. (I did the weight & balance numbers and even if you are a leprechaun, I can't duct tape you to the tail.)

But even if I take just the camera, you won't get it back until the flight is over. Maybe 4-5 hours or so. A shorter pattern tow or basic "ride" from Sundance is the best option if you intend to hit the road to make it to the next "big square state."