Old May 13th 05, 03:35 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Mike Palmer" wrote in message
news:y5Yge.10070$D91.9889@fed1read01...

No thanks. I'll wait for Garmin to put Bluetooth in the 3600a. (And
maybe bring the screen up to 256 colors.)

The 3600a already has a 256-colors screen.

The gal said Lowrance stopped offering the update about 3 months ago.

Did you call Gulf Coast or any of the other avionics suppliers to see if
they have it? I am surprised that Lowrance thinks it can just stop offering
the database updates and not allow anyone else to make them available. Are
they going to make themselves responsible for any issues that arise out of
this?

Juan