Old March 9th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Darrel Toepfer

Default Lowrance 2000C ???

(Jay Masino) wrote:

I've been wrestling lately on whether to get a 1000 or 2000c. I'm not
really all that concerned about terrain awareness, since I fly where
it's almost exclusively flat. In addition, I think the color is
cute, but not really neccesary. In fact, the 320x320 pixel display of
the 1000 seems a little sharper to my eyes. What else do you like
about the 2000c vs. your old 1000?

Additional screens (options and layouts), including airport diagrams of the
major ones. It also has driving points of interest if you want to use it on
the road...