Old January 6th 04, 11:54 PM
Bela P. Havasreti

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:57:50 -0800, "Rich S."
wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

Can you add any more to this list?

Good project for this summer!

I did fly to the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field to attend an event, but
there was no parking that day due to a couple of biplanes hawking rides. I
seem to remember that aircraft parking is available on non-event days but
only with prior notice.

I will check out the Warbird museum at Olympia, Wa. and report back.

Dittos with McMinnville, Ore. and the Spruce Goose, but I expect Ousterhout
or Springer will report in before I do.

Rich S.

Museum of Flight at BFI no longer allows general parking on their ramp
(or so the individual on the phone told me during the 100 years of
flight centennial event).

I've parked at the Warbird Museum in Olympia but it was during a
"Classic Aircraft Fly-In". I don't know if they allow parking on
their ramp when such an event is not underway....

At McMinnville, the museum is across the street from the airport.
You can park where ever you want (within reason) on the airport
and it's a relatively easy walk to the museum.

Bela P. Havasreti