Old December 1st 05, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default NACO charts

Jim,

At http://www.mypilotstore.com, I pay less for folded paper charts than
NACO and all folded paper charts get free shipping. I'm very happy with
them and their service. I typically get my charts 3-5 days before the
old ones expire.

Chris

Jim Burns wrote:
I'm not talking about a downloadable chart or pdf I'm talking about paper
chart subscriptions that you get in the mail. NACO used to make you either
call, fax, or mail your subscription order to them... OR you could buy them
through a vendor. Now you can buy the charts and chart subscriptions
through an online interface.

Jim

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...

How is that different from AOPA? The only thing I didn't like about
AOPA was that they download you each chart as a pdf. However, I found
software to mege them into one pdf and therefor put two charts on a
paper and print them all at once.

-Robert