Old December 2nd 06, 08:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
flybywire

Default Thanks for the A380 - YVR shots !!

just so others wont have to look it up

YVR Vancouver Airport - Snow shame none in uk

Mike

"§qu@r3 Wh33£s" wrote in message
On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, LazyBear wrote:

Thanks Again for the A380 Shots at YVR.

Any Take-Off or Landing?

Cheers
LB

No, LB, I wish, but some may turn up in the local media; if I find any,
I'll post 'em. Many locals have been complaining about the lack of
media coverage, but the weather has been most annoying! (What else can ya
say? Can't /do/ anything about it, may as well bitch!)

I didn't take those shots, BTW, I'm snowed in at the other end of the
city!

--
The attacker must vanquish, the defender need only survive.