Old April 16th 04, 04:30 PM
C J Campbell

"Rich S." wrote in message
"Bob Babcock" wrote in message
om...
The paper article noted that there was a succesful deployment on
another Cirrus in Texas 2 years ago. Perhaps you are hearing this
info as the same weekend. Apparently both incidents are the
respective firsts for each country. The Texas guy went down in Texas
after loosing a wing flap without injury. The article I found was in
the Edmonton Journal under thier 7 day archive menu for Apr.10. Any
search engine should give you thier website.

Loosing? LOOSING??? it's spelled LOSING fer cripe's sake!

I'm going to have to scream if I read "loosing" instead of "losing" one

more
freaking time!

WHY is this so difficult?

WATCH OUT!!! These guys will fight to the death for the right to misspell
losing! Check Google for the last flame war that erupted over this issue.