Old January 15th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Don Tuite

Default Cherokee 235 vs Trinidad vs Comanche

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:57:59 -0700, "Douglas Paterson"
wrote:

"Don Tuite" wrote in message
.. .

At least with the 235/182 comparison, it's apples/apples. I think the
Comanche is better compared to The Trinidad or Newp's new Bo.

Don

This is exactly the sort of opinion/comparison I'm after. May I ask *why*
you think the Comanche is better than the Trinidad (or the Bonanza for that
matter, though I'm not really looking at those--no offense, Newps! )

"Better compared" as in "It is better to compare the Comanche to x and
y than to compare it to z." Sorry for the imprecision.

Don