Old July 11th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Blackarrow

Default Rudder pedals

Gidday all , I have just brought a set of these pedals from this guy,
they do do the trick !! I have just built a simple stand for
everything to bolt to IE: throttle ,stick and pedals. I inverted the
pedals and bolted onto frame so that the top of the pedal ,which is
now the bottom is aprox 100mm above the floor this is a lot more
comfortable and more realistic to my needs . IE: ultralight flying.
What I'm looking at in the very near future is pulling them apart and
using the circuit board to make some metal ones up taking the pattern
of the original. They are pretty simple and should last for years
when all metal. The only thing That I can think of down side is they
can both be pushed down together so you have to remember to release
your pressure off after you finish your turn on each pedal. all in
all I reckon they are pretty good for price, Heres a thought , You
could also chop them in half and spread them apart and mount them on
a wider board. Hope this helps Regards Blackarrow.