Old August 16th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default NTSB Factual Walton Crash

In article .com, BobR says...

Read it earlier today and it clearly shows that somebody owes you a big
apology. Sounds like the builder was totally responsible for the
modifications made. Good Show Chuck.

Thanks Bob. I don't expect one from "you know who" because an apology would
require him to have to admit he was wrong .We all know that he thinks he's never
wrong but the egg on his face says it all.

It hurts to have anyone hurt in one of my planes and it is really heartbreaking
to have a fatality especially since I probably knew the person personally.

What we can gain from this is to be very careful in preflights, don't make any
modifications unless you consult the factory and most of all don't be a test
pilot.

See ya

Chuck S