Old August 26th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
MrBiff

Default ATC "cancellation" of scheduled carrier flights?

Sam Spade wrote:
MrBiff wrote:

The US airline industry is the worst business model in America. One
more airline terror attack or series of commercial accidents and it's
over

Back to trains and cars or Government takeover

There is another option: foreign carriers will serve U.S. markets at
very high prices.

I don't know about that. Last year I flew to Europe on KLM.
Much better service(Booze free in coach) and CHEAPER than
any American airline. Planes were cleaner and the stuff
inside WORKED

I flew Delta RT to Europe recently and everything on the
plane was broke. My overhead light did not work. The TV was
crap bad picture. The movie would freeze every 10 minutes
and they would have to reset it. My headset jack was inop
and the booze was $4

A good friend of mine just got back from London and flew RT
on British Airways. He said the service was awesome. The
funny thing is the airlines out of Europe are able to do
that with fuel much higher in Europe.

My conclusion? Greed and **** poor management "bean counter
suits" with no aviation background combined with a little
politically correct hiring(incompetent employees who are not
white) contribute to the degradation of U.S. airlines. It
also does not help the FAA has it's head up it's ass ALL THE
TIME (Most of the FAA is run now by bull dikes who were
secretaries or waffle house employees a few years ago)

It's hard to find an experienced white male with an aviation
background in the FAA now unless he is either homosexual or
incompetent. The degradation of the FAA and the airlines in
America is directly linked.

As we continue in America our rapid slide toward 3rd world
status under the guise of politically correct tyranny, it
won't be long before we are like Turkey. I flew several
years ago when I was in the Air Force on an airline out of
Turkey. There was a goat on the plane and people were
cooking food in the back. The aircraft also reeked of ****
and crap. That is probably where our airline industry will
be soon as we turn from white to brown in America.

Used diapers and Colt 45 bottles and old lottery tickets
rattling under the seats while we snack on our crackers and
goat cheese and buttermilk

But hey we gotz Diversity!!